Better late than never! I finally was able to make my Valentine’s Day idea for Spencer this past week!!! He loves cinnamon buns, more than he loves me I think. JUST KIDDING!!! Hehe. But I couldn’t resist making these for him!
It is super easy to do and only takes a few minutes to set up.
- All you need is one role of Pillsbury Grands Cinnabon’s
- A cookie sheet
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Separate the cinnamon buns
- Find an end on each cinnamon bun and unravel
- Then find the center of the unraveled cinnamon bun and take the ends and bring them upwards as if you were going to make a heart
- Take each end and roll them inwards, down to the center and create a point
- See the pictures -> for a visual guide
- Place on cookie sheet about 2 inches apart
- Place in oven and allow about 20-25 minutes to bake
- Once ready, take out of oven and then cover you Heart-Shaped Cinnamon Buns in the delicious ooey-gooey icing!!!
Enjoy!! It was fun to put icing on them together and finally have time to relax for a bit and of course indulge!!! YUM!!!
Try these out with your loved ones! This is definitely an activity you can do with your children as well!! Fun AND food, you can’t beat that!!! Leave your feedback below!