Oh my, these Bacon Cheeseburger Bombs were such a hit that I wasn’t even able to snap a good picture of them because they were gone in minutes! I made these at my families Super Bowl party this past weekend, GO PATS!!! They are really easy and simple to make. They are a little time-consuming because are there a few steps, but all of the steps are totally worth it. These were perfect for the Super Bowl party and are perfect for any party you go to as well! They are also great for kids too! And another thing! You can put anything in these! I started for run out of hamburger and my mom actually made pulled buffalo chicken, so we switched to that and made Buffalo Chicken Bombs! P.s So happy to be a Patriots fan on this night!!!
What you will need:
- Pillsbury Grands Buttermilk Biscuits
- Tip: 1 package contains 8 biscuits, which will be cut in half to give you 16. I used 2 packages
- 1 lb. of ground hamburger; 86% lean (cooked until brown and drained)
- 1 block of cheddar cheese, cut into cubes
- 1-2 packages of bacon! (I love bacon!!)
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits
- Cut each biscuit in half and press with hands in a circle so they are about 3 inches in diameter
- In the center of each biscuit round, place a cube of cheddar cheese and about 1 tablespoon of your cooked hamburger in the center.
- Wrap the dough completely around the beef and cheese and pinch the dough until closed at the seams
- Place bacon on a tin foil lined cookie sheet for about 8 minutes to partially cook
- Then take the bacon and wrap 1 piece around each bomb
- Place 2-3 inches apart on a foil-lined cookie sheet
- Bake for 13-15 minutes or until golden brown
- Provide condiments such as ketchup and mustard for your guests
I wish I had a good picture of what the final product looked like! The picture above is the best I could do, and I start ripping my bacon in 1/2 so that I had enough to cover all of my biscuits since I made so many!! But like I said, they were all gone by the time I turned around from cleaning up!!!! So crazy. I hope you try these out and enjoy them!!