Are you looking for a headboard to complete your bedroom? Most headboards are a few hundred dollars. But most of us don’t have a few hundred dollars to spend on a HEADBOARD at the moment, like myself.
So, here is a cute, easy, and cheap way to accomplish this.
Things you will need:
- a curtain rod
- Note: Hardware is normally included with this, but you may need 2 brackets and few nails/screws, etc.
- 2 sheer curtains (I chose a white sheer curtain)
- Note: the length of the curtains depends on how high would would like the “headboard” to be
- Christmas lights (I used Christmas lights with a white strand)
- Level: to make sure your curtain rod is set properly and evenly on your wall
- Hammer or Drill
- Use your level and mark where you would like your headboard to be on your wall
- attach hardware to wall
- Put curtains on the curtain rod
- String Christmas lights on the curtain rod
- Hang curtain rod on the hardware you attached to the wall
- Plug in christmas lights
- And you are done! 🙂
I spent around $30 for all of this and it took me about 30 minutes to do. Try this project out and leave your feedback below!